CSG User Experience Interaction Designer (CHS/CHT)
We are seeking an innovative and talented user experience designer for the next generation of mobile consumer services for Mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong markets. Strategic thinking, creativity and passion for visual and concept creation will be critical to innovating compelling user experiences in this exciting space. Candidate will invent, drive and inspire great design solutions in a highly collaborative environment.
In this role, strong concept and information design skills are required for doing hands-on designs in Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Successful candidate must have experience prototyping using a wide range of methods (paper, wireframes, interactive) and be able to communicate and present information effectively and persuasively. Additional responsibilities include setting interaction design direction and defining/applying UX guidelines to consumer experiences. You will work closely with user researchers, brand experts, interaction and visual designers.
• Strong communication, presentation, organization skills to work collaboratively with diverse set of people internationally
• Passion for customer focused innovation and delivering engaging, connected content and media experiences
• Hands-on experience executing design for complex products and projects in either Simplified Chinese and/or Traditional Chinese language
• 3+ years industry experience driving design for consumer products and online services
• Experience with all major design, multimedia, and operating system software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Visio, Windows, and Office. Mac experience acceptable as long as candidate has significant experience designing and producing on the PC as well
• Familiarity with other Microsoft products, product interfaces, competitor's interfaces, and industry standards/trends is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and portfolios to email@example.com
本文链接: http://www.yixieshi.com/3930.html (转载请保留)